eCommerce Websites Blog
How do you go about writing headlines that’ll get noticed? Read More...
In this fast-paced world, it’s rare for marketing materials to be read word-for-word. Here’s how to make this fact work for you by, enabling skim-reading and comprehension. When was last time you read a company’s entire website - It’s very rare to read these things word for word unless you’re really interested in what they’re saying, right? Read More...
Nearly every website has a “home” page... but what is its purpose? Here are the different elements your home page needs to convey. Read More...
In order to make those sales, you need to capture people’s attention, and that’s exactly what photographs do - they capture people’s attention. Are you making the most of this powerful marketing tool? Read More...
You may not even have noticed the little Copyright notices at the foot of most web pages. While it may be small, it’s a very powerful way to build trust online if you do it right. Are you making the most of this technique? Read More...
- How can you tell if your email newsletter 'open rate' is normal or not?
- 4 easy website headline writing techniques
- How to make it easy for customers to skim-read your website content
- Is your home page doing its job properly?
- What can a three-year old show you about marketing?
- A little known online trust building technique
- Buying-decisions are 80pc emotional
- Commonly misspelled words websites
- Not everyone’s ready to buy right now
- How Outlook sabotages your Email Campaign effectiveness