eCommerce Websites Blog
67% of people aren’t ready to buy just yet, but might in the future... what are you doing to make sure they remember you and come back? Research has shown that at any given time, 3% of people are ready to buy right now! This is traditionally where most marketing efforts have been focused. Read More...
You have a great looking new eCommerce website, what could be one of the most important design aspects of your site is how you present the products you wish to sell. Without the ability to physically smell, touch and handle your products, potential customers have only images and information to decide on their purchase. An image can say a thousand words! The better your products look the more they stand out and the more appealing they will seem. There is much to consider in presenting your products. In this article we will give you a few helpful tips on how to take great product photos without spending a movie style budget. Read More...
- How can you tell if your email newsletter 'open rate' is normal or not?
- 4 easy website headline writing techniques
- How to make it easy for customers to skim-read your website content
- Is your home page doing its job properly?
- What can a three-year old show you about marketing?
- A little known online trust building technique
- Buying-decisions are 80pc emotional
- Commonly misspelled words websites
- Not everyone’s ready to buy right now
- How Outlook sabotages your Email Campaign effectiveness