Specifically designed for Search Engines
There's no point having an eStore if no one ever sees it, that's why we have designed eCatalyst specifically for search engines.
Why do search engines love our eCommerce Websites?
- We hand code your website to keep your website clean and fast,
- we strive for the latest W3C Web Standards to ensure your website is future proof (see below),
- We use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) technology to eliminate in-line styles and separate content from presentation, (this also make future site changes a LOT faster and cheaper!).
- We use keyword rich meta tags, page titles, and page addresses to help search engines classify your pages,
- We create robot TXT files to restrict and direct search-bots,
- Create well placed content blocks and clever site structuring,
- We set-up your Webmaster Tools and even create an automated daily sitemap file for the Google so it knows of any site changes, daily!
- it all helps to make your Website and it's products visible to Google and stand above your competition.
There are a lot of web-design companies still using old & outdated methods to create websites! Often this is not the fault of the designer, rather the CMS platform, as these older in-house systems can be very expensive to upgrade!
We hand build all our websites using the latest W3C Web Standards, and it makes a difference when compared to older 'table based websites'. This includes...
- Faster page loads.
- More future proof for new website browsers using Web Standards (like Safari, FireFox, Chrome and newer Internet Explorer browsers).
- Easier to make site-wide changes.
- Views better on mobile platforms (like the iPad).
- Better Search Engine Optimisation.
One way to test a website is to run it through the W3C Web Validator.
Just because a site doesn't completely validate doesn't mean it's not using Web Standards, there are often a few errors created by the CMS which will not change the above Web Standards advantages. This is especially true when using the very latest Standards, like HTML5!
All you need to run your online business & website!
Our Adobe driven eCommerce websites provides you with an extremely powerful online shop, but there is so much more to our eCommerce websites than just eCommerce - they are a complete business websites too. Our websites come with a powerful Content Management System (CMS), a full Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), built-in Statistics & Reporting, and a powerful Email Campaign Manager - plus a lot more!